*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 23. september 2014

Crafty Sentiments september release

New release today over at Crafty Sentiments and you can check out the makes in our inspiration blog over here!! There are some gorgeous christmas images coming out now over the next couple of days and here's what I got to work with for todays release:

Let's bake kitty



My recipe:
blue and white bazill
DP from Maja design
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Memory box, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders
stormy Sky D.I
Sentiment: Kort & Godt saying: A very merry christmas to you and your family in Norwegian
Diamond stickles
Lace WOC

Let's bake kitty is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, ice grey 5,4,3, china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, burgundy, crimson, cardinal red, putty, satin, pine, forest green, bright green, dusky rose, pale pink, cinnamon, caramel and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our blog here to see what some of my teamies have made for this release!

A Random Fan: Anything Goes
Holly Jolly challenge: Ribbon or lace
Papertake Weekly: Oh how cute
Sketch N' Stash: Sketch
Jellypark: Pets /animals
Robyns Fetish: Use a diecut or punch: 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh WOW absolutely beautiful card Bettina as usual, Fab colouring and layout. Thank you for sharing with us over at jellypark friends. Mel :o)

    SvarSlett
  2. This is just gorgeous Bettina. I love all your layering and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    SvarSlett
  3. This is such a lovely card! I love the image, it's so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash- challenge!
    Hugs Merkku

    SvarSlett