*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 24. september 2014

Anything Goes at The Stamping Chef

It's wednesday again and time for another challenge over at The Stamping Chef today! We've got a fab new challenge today. First of all thank you all that played along with us last week. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our challenge theme is as always: Anything Goes!! So go ahead and make something fun and post it into our challenge. We want to see it.

The winner gets 3 images of own choice from the fab Stamping chef store!

My make for this week is a tag and it looks like this:



My recipe:
white, grey and black bazill
DP from Storyteller
Diecuts: Tim Holtz
Sentiment Little yellow bicycle
Black soot D.I

My image is called It poofed and is coloured with these promarkers: Tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, amethyst, lavender, lilac, ice grey 5,4,3,rose pink, pink carnation, umber, chestnut, terracotta, ginger, oatmeal and cool grey 1,

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar