*September progressive challenge Art By Miran. My DT proj. Ends September 30th
*Art By Miran September showcase. My DT proj 1, My DT proj 2,

*Creative Fingers Anything Goes My DT project. Ends September 30th
* Barnemix Bruk dies og puncher DT proj
*Imagine That 1,2,3 reminder Ends September 30th My DT proj
*Lemon Shortbread Anything Goes My DT proj Ends 26th of September

*Sasayaki Glitter September release Colourings
*Imagine That September release My DT proj

fredag 29. august 2014

Some new cuties over here

Have you seen these cute new stamps?? Kinda like my little girls would love to get on each card I do make for them. Zuri Artsy Crafty is having a DT call and if you to try out for a new adventure you'll have to check out here what to do. Or you could just check out their shop over here!!





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar