*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 11. april 2014

Spring flowers and a challenge reminder at Sami Stamps

For my Tiddly Inks project click here

It is friday time for my second post today and I have a project to remind you of our new challenge over at Sami Stamps . We also have a new release and I have used yet another image called Snow drops and used this months challenge theme to show this off!!

All these fab digis can be found in the shop over here or over here and freebies over here






Our challenge this month is a sketch made by our fab Bonnie and it looks like this:

My recipe:
white and green bazill
Embossing folder
Punch from Tonic
Edge die from Magnolia
Pearls from Kort & Godt
DP from Maja design and Fancy Pants
Shabby shutters D.I
Sentiment from North Star Stamps

My image is called Snow Drops and is coloured with these promarkers: forest green, bright green, lime green, putty and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog and play along with our fab sketch challenge this month!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
The Cutie Pie Challenge: Dies and punches

1 kommentar: