*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 11. februar 2014

Hugs & kisses at A Random Fan

It's tuesday again and time for another challenge over at A Random Fan. First off thank you to all that played along with our It's digi time challenge for the past two week's. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge theme for today is:

HUGS & KISSES, VALENTIME THEMED!!

My project for this challenge is a double tag card that looks like this:
You can find the tutorial for that over at Bodil's blog 




My image is called I Miss You and you can find her in the shop here.


My recipe will be in just a little bit later today!

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

Make it Monday: Anything Goes
City crafter: Love bug
Clear it Out: Love is in the air (flower stash item)
LEJ Designs: Valentine/love
Papertake Weekly: With a heart
Try Stampin' on Tuesday: Hearts and flowers
Artistic Inspirations: Anything goes/Valentines day
Bunny Zoe: Hearts/Love
Card Mania: Love is all around
Cutie Pie: My cutie valentine
Digi Makeover: Hearts
Lexi's Creations: Valentine's day/Love
Love 2 Scrap: Use the word love
Live & Love: Love N' Lace

12 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig tag du har lagd. Koselig motiv på dette :)
    klem :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Very intricate / pretty and cute. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Very sweet and cute! Very creative with the double tag technique! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    SvarSlett
  4. We are so glad you chose to play along with our February "Love/Valentine" Challenge, over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.

    What an absolutely gorgeous tag card. All the different layers and embellishments look wonderful and that image is adorable!

    I hope you will pop back each month, and play along with our future monthly challenges.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LEJ Designs DT Organiser

    SvarSlett
  5. This is super cute, I love the image. Thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Such a lovely tag card thanks for joining our challenge at artistic inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    SvarSlett
  7. What a sweet sweet tag! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation this week at CCCB :-)

    SvarSlett
  8. A beautiful card, I thought it was just a tag at first but was intrigued as I read on and saw the whole project.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    SvarSlett
  9. Beautiful project Bettina and I love the cute image! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time.
    Helen x (DT)

    SvarSlett
  10. A really sweet card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett
  11. Hey there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

    SvarSlett