*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 25. januar 2014

Sami Stamps inspiration

Har litt mere inspirasjon til dere ikveld. Jeg har laget et hjørnebokmerke med en av digiene til Sami Stamps sin siste release. Håper dere liker det

I have some more inspiration for you tonight. I've made a corner bookmark with one of the new digis from Sami Stamps latest release. Hope you'll like it!



Oppskrift/Recipe:
hvit og rød bazill/White and red bazill
DP fra Maja design
Blonde/lace: WOC
Bånd/Ribbon: stash
Perler/pearls fra Kort & Godt
MS hjerte/heart punch
Tonic kant/border punch
Doily doe fra Joy
stormy sky D.I
Tekst/Sentiment Bo bunny(?)

Motivet mitt er som sagt fra Sami Stamps siste release, Snuggle up to a good book, og heter I can read. Hun er fargelagt med følgende promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, midnight blue, denim blue, pastel blue, china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, marsh green, moss, pear green, burgundy, crimson, poppy, cinnamon, sandstone,satin, umber, heatwave, starfish, amber og cool grey 1.

Da håper jeg at jeg har inspirert dere til å kikke inn i utfordringsbloggen og i nettbutikken. Med det samme så vil jeg minne om at det fortsatt er mulighet til å bli med på januar utfordringen som er Alt går. Du  finner utfordringen her.

I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog and on the web shop. And I also want to remind you that there is still time to join this months Anything Goes challenge over here.

My Sheri Crafts: Use a digi
Paper Creator Crafts: Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations: For little girls
Nathalie and Amy: For the girls
The Crafting Cafe: Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girls: Anything Goes

10 kommentarer:

  1. Det var da et perfekt motiv til et bogmærke, mange flotte detaljer.
    Nyd din søndag,
    klem Dorte

    SvarSlett
  2. How cute is that image! You have so many fun things going on on this card - love it! Thanks for joining us in the Pattie's Creations Challenge! Hugz!

    SvarSlett
  3. Stilig motiv og fargene liker jo jeg veldig godt. Var veldig fint med kantborden.

    SvarSlett
  4. Bettina, your corner bookmark is just simply adorable!!! Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Design Challenge for the "For the Little Girls" challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    SvarSlett
  5. Wonderful bookmark, thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Hi Bettina,

    What a wonderful bookmark! The image is perfect and coloured so well and I love the colours you've used, the blue and red work really well together.

    Thank you for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month - good luck!

    Emma x

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow... what a great project! Love the details and colors. Great bookmark!

    Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts

    SvarSlett
  8. What a fab, bright, fun bookmark x Thankyou for joining us over at The Crafting Cafe for last months challenge. I hope we see you again soon x

    SvarSlett
  9. I'm not sure why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

    SvarSlett