*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 15. august 2013

For the boys at Creatilicious Challenge

It is the middle of august already and time for another challenge over at Creatilicious. We've got another lovely challenge for you this month. Before I tell you about that I want to thank those of you that played along with our "I heart our pet" challenge for the last month.

This time around we have "For the boys" as a theme for this month and here's my make for this challenge:





--------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsor for this challenge is:

--------------------------------------------------
My recipe:
Brown and green bazill
DP from stash
currogated cardboard
Diecuts from Spellbinders and Marianne Design
Buttons from Kort & Godt
Charm from Kutt ut
Vintage photo D.I
Sentiment from Siddistekster from North Star Stamps

My image is from our lovely sponsor and is called Lenny Camping and is coloured with these promarkers: chestnut, cocoa, cinnamon,tan,sandstone, marsh green, moss,pear green, ginger, sunflower, tulip yellow, warm grey 5,4,3, azure,pastel blue and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Lia Stampz: Summer
Sunshine Mail: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Button up
Oldie But a Goodie: Boys/Male card (buttons and charms are at least 6 months old)
Ribbon Carousel: Summertime fun (twine)
Artistic Inspirations: Diecuts/punches
Cards for men: Heavy metal (charm)
Stamp with fun: Summer

12 kommentarer:

  1. I SUPER like the corrugated tree, gear & mat for your image! I need to try that more often (have the tool, have no idea last time I used it!) And that's a creative way to use your twine Bettina. Thank you for sharing your project in the “Don't Get Your Twine in a Tangle ” Challenge!
    ~ginny
    Design Team - Craft Your Passion
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Fabulous card wonderful detail. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cards for Men Challenge. hugs, Kate x

    SvarSlett
  3. I love your creation, the bear is cute and I like how you used the twine with the buttons.
    Thank you for sharing that amazing project at CYP challenges blog!

    Kat
    Craft Your Passion DT

    SvarSlett
  4. What a sweeti, thanks for joining us at stamp with fun.
    XOXO Clarissa

    SvarSlett
  5. A gorgeous creation! Such fabulous details and sweet bear:)

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful, love the color and lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Fantastic job, love all the elements you added and the special touches. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs Pat

    SvarSlett
  8. Great card !
    I love the colors and the embelishments .Good luck to chellenge !

    Can you come to my blog , to be a member please ?

    http://codretcata.blogspot.ro/
    Thanks so much .... I realy appreciate you.

    Craft Hugs,
    Alex

    SvarSlett
  9. Really great card, Bettina! Such a sweet summer image! Thank you for joining us at Lia Stampz! :o)

    SvarSlett
  10. Oh, how awesome!! I love the image and design. Just perfect!

    Thanks for joining us at Sunshine Mail Challenge "Anything Goes".

    This is just great for one of our Sunshine Children to receive to put a smile on their face.

    If you want to make a little guy happy, we have a special request for Waylon, he is turning 4 years old on Sept 6th. If you could mail this card to him I am sure it will make his Birthday a Happy one.

    The address is:
    Waylon
    Sunshine Mail Foundation
    2465 Centreville Road
    #J17-767
    Herndon, VA 20171

    Thanks and hope to see more of your creations here.

    Hugs
    Joan DT

    SvarSlett
  11. If you send the card, just sign your first name and country where you live.

    Thanks

    SvarSlett
  12. I love your card! Your use of the corrugated cardboard for the tree especially was really clever! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lia Stampz!

    SvarSlett