*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 26. juni 2013

M for Men or Mice at ABC Christmas Challenge

It is wednesday again and time for another challenge over at ABC Christmas Challenge!! As you might have noticed I haven't had a blogpost in a couple of days and that is because I have been on vacation in Spain with my family and that did me a lot of good.  So now I am finally back and I did make this project yesterday and sorry for posting a bit late today too.

Firstly I want to thank all of you that played along with our "L for give us a laugh or less is more" challenge for the past two weeks. Please check into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Todays challenge is all about "M for Men or Mice" and please remember that the project needs to be Christmas related. 

I have used  the Shape Ez stocking card and made this project:


-------------------------------------------------------------
Our generous sponsors for this challenge is:

Shape EZ templates who are offering a fab prize



Prize offered to 1 lucky winner is :
 2 Shape EZ templates or your choice.

and 


Sweet Stamps and the lucky winner will receive a 
$10 gift certificate to

--------------------------
My recipe:
white and red bazill
DP from Maja design
Diecuts fra Spellbinders (star), Whiff of joy (bells) and die namics (snowflakes)
Star dust stickles, xmas red stickles
vintage photo D.I
LOTV sentiment

My image is from Simply Betty Stamps and is called Bahumbug Christian and you can get him in digi form here. He's coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush,tan, dusky rose, burgundy,poppy, crimson, umber, warm grey 5,4, forest green,grass, leaf green and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Addicted to stamps and more: Anything Goes
Nutcrafters: Show us texture( on his beard)
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Inky Chicks: Anything Goes
Crafty Boots: Anything but square
Creative Creations: Shaped cards
Christmas card challenges:Inspiration photo
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge:Not for flowers
Jellypark:Masculine theme (hope masculine christmas counts)

12 kommentarer:

  1. Lol, he's ace!

    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog



    Happy crafting from Bridie

    SvarSlett
  2. Love this card. So cute to shape it in a boot.. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    --Heather DT

    SvarSlett
  3. It's so fun! I love it! I saw it on Make it Monday.

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous :) I love the colours you used and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    SvarSlett
  5. My Goodness!!! You already ready for Christmas! lol. Awesome work.
    Hugs Nataliya

    SvarSlett
  6. Fab card and a reminder to me to get on with my Christmas cards.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    SvarSlett
  7. Such a cute and fun card thanks for sharing!!!

    SvarSlett
  8. Fantastic, Bettina! I love the shape! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    SvarSlett
  9. A really fun design, thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    SvarSlett
  10. Great card and loving all the texture. Thanks you so much for sharing with us at Nutcrafters

    Good luck in the challenge

    Sylvia xx

    SvarSlett
  11. Such a fun Christmas creation. Love the little bells bunting.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    SvarSlett