*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 10. januar 2013

Wow thank you Karen!!

I got a comment from Karen C, one of my teamies at both Whoopsi Daisy and Incy Wincy designs, telling me that she had something for me on her blog some time ago. This attention came to me in the middle of my most busy period at the Christmas prep time of the year, and I have had little or no time to do something about that before now. She had selected me to receive the Sunshine Blogger Award.  How cool is that?  Here is my award:


Now there are some rules that go along with this award so here they are:

1. Include award logo in blog post.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link back to them.

3. Answer 10 questions about yourself, that you have made up yourself.

4. Nominate up to 10  bloggers and contact them at their blog site to inform them


My ten questions:

1. What are my favourite stamps to work with?
My favourite stamps for the time being has got to be the digital stamps from Mo Manning and Some Odd Girl.
2. Besides crafting, what other hobbies do you enjoy doing?
I enjoy gardening, baking, making cakes, dancing and playing the piano

3. Why did I get into crafting?
I did not have any hobbies cause I always had trouble being patient and did not think of me as a creative person.I however started by making some table decorations and invites for the baptism.

4. How many kids have I got?
I got two girls aged 2,5 (3 years in feb) and 4,5 years old

5. How does my craftroom look like when I am crafting?
Messy, I seem to have it floating around everywhere!!

6. What is my favourite tools to work with while crafting?
My fav tool has got to be the dies, my big shot and my promarkers


7.  Do I ever watch a movie or series on tv and just relax?
I do watch series or movies on my hubbys Ipad hehehe

8. What inspire you when it comes to crafting?
new teqniques, particularly in folding and colouring

9. Do you have a favourite animal?
I am a cat person,so it has to be cats

10. Where am I from??
I am from Sandnes, southwest in Norway, currently living in Stavanger.

10 people I want to give this award to:

She is truly such an inspiration and so generous with her encouraging comments and has so many lovely inspirational cards in her blog

Samantha from Penrith crafts
ABC, TTT and Incy inspirational teamie and very good friend. Always encouraging and so versatile with everything she is doing. Not only does she craft, she bakes, cooks and even do crocheting!!

Hazel from Simply Me
Wow what can I say?? She is very inspiring. Love her colouring skills and generosity. I've been so lucky to have been teaming with her on TG

Lisa from You made me ink
What can I say?? Her versatility and creativity amazes me.Every time I visit her blog and see her projects I am in awe!! She is truly an inspiration to me and a good crafting friend and teamie too!!

Annette from Netty's cards
Have you ever been to her blog?? If not you should visit her straight away. Not only is she an amazing teamie, she also has lots of gorgeous crafted cards and little projects on her blog. Love how she does her little clouds and colouring :)

Elaine from Wheelers craftiness
Have you seen her creations?? If not you are in for a treat. She is truly a generous person too and makes the most amazing scenes on her projects. Please go have a look!!

Hun er utrolig dyktig med embossing og lager de mest elegante kort du kan tenke deg, og så er hun generøs med sine oppmuntrende kommentarer også. 
She is encredibly skilled with her embossing work and makes the most elegant cards you can imagine, and she is generous with her encouraging comments too.

Eva Marie from Eva Maries univers
Har du sett alt det nydelige hun lager? En skikkelig racer spesielt på distress og på de lekreste detaljer på prosjektene sine.
Have you seen all the gorgeous projects she makes? She is a master particularly in colouring with distress inks and has the most gorgeous details in her cards too.

Kathleen from Creo by lady katutz
She is really a trooper. I love her LO's in particular and she is such a creative inspiration to me. You have to pay her a visit too!!

Eva Gro from Eva's Scraproom
Hun er utrolig dyktig til å fargelegge kortene sine og har de mest utrolig lekre detaljer også. Jeg er så heldig  å få være på Kortgleder med henne og se hennes lekre kort der også
She is an incredibly skilled colourer and makes the most gorgeous images come to life. She also has gorgeous details on her cards too. I am so lucky to be teaming with her over at Kortgleder!!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you Bettina :) You are a ray of sunshine! That was so much fun to learn more about you and I am honored to be on your list.
    You have a super day!!
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Well done on your award Bettina , I second Lisa that you really are a Ray of Sunshine. Thank you for thinking of me and for your comments on my work , which are lovely. You are are so kind. Biggest hugs Elaine

    SvarSlett
  3. Tillykke med din Sunchine Award og tusinde tak for, at du tænkte på mig og tak for dine søde ord. Dejligt at lære dig mere at kende... også tak for dine altid søde kommentarer på min blog.

    God dag til dig, klemm

    SvarSlett
  4. WOW, thank you so much Bettina. I'm so proud to be in your list. Well done on your award. I'm not surprised that you've been picked too. Your creations are always gorgeous and always different, which just goes to show how creative you are.
    Well done (and thank you!)
    Annette
    xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Bettina your a complete star! thank you and I am proud you added me to your awesome list of brilliant crafters! WOW little me up there with the greats! thank you hunny! your a fabulous friend and I am ever inspired visiting your blog too! xx
    have a GREAT evening. Friday and weekend xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Thank you Bettina! Your works are awesome. I'm glad to be part of your list with such talented girls too.

    SvarSlett