*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 19. januar 2013

Winter paper bag for Inky Inspirations


It is saturday and time for my first inspirational post for Inky Impressions . If you are looking for this week's challenge you can always click here. I have chosen to decorate a little paper bag in winter design and have used Marleigha and Pebbles Ice skating.

. I put them on to the back on top of some currogated cardboard to add some texture under the image, and added snowmarker and crystal stickles on to the image for a neat finish.

On the front I used some flowers from WOC and a Melissa Frances chipboard heart. I closed the bag with a sentiment from LOTV.


Pepples and MarLeigha are both coloured with my beloved promarkers.


I really hope you enjoyed my paper bag  inspiration project for this week and remember to hop along with us.Remember you can see this inspirational post here, and other gorgeous inspiration too. You have until January 22nd to finish commenting on the two day Love Spell blog hop. You can find the start for the first day here, and second day here.

Have a lovely saturday!!

My recipe will be in later today if you are interested!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
2Sisters: Brown, white and blues
Rogue Redhead Challenge: Winter blues
Crafty Catz: Anything but a card
Crafts4eternity: Punch it
Milk N' Coffee: Snowflakes/snow plus sparkle
Crafting by design: Use alcohol markers
The Paper Shelter: Winter Blues
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Anything Goes

14 kommentarer:

  1. Hi what a nice project you made!!!
    I love the colors, image and ... well actually everything ;)
    Xxx Linda

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Bettina, what a super bag, so cute, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    SvarSlett
  3. I LOVE THIS Bettina!!! What a fantastic idea and can't wait to try this. :) The addition of the corrugated board is ingenius and your image is colored beautifully. Awesome project and thanks for sharing it with us at Make It Monday.

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh wow Bettina this is so beautiful the image as well as the gorgeous card fold look stunning, thank you for joining our challenge this week at The Paper Shelter
    hugs
    lorraine x

    SvarSlett
  5. Hi Bettina, this is so beautiful hun. hugz, Lorraine xx

    SvarSlett
  6. This is so pretty love the colours, seems you love blue as much as I do! tehehehhehehee hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Hi Bettina
    A gorgeous and beautiful bag love the image thank you for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    SvarSlett
  8. A gorgeous project. Thanks for sharing it with us at crafty catz this week. Naomi xx

    SvarSlett
  9. Lovely card with some nice punched flowers. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
    Love
    Amanda

    SvarSlett
  10. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  11. Lovely project, beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs!
    Doris

    SvarSlett