*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 5. november 2012

Giving thanks at Incy Wincy

It is monday again and time for my second blogpost of three today and a new challenge over at Incy Wincy. If you are looking for my DT post over at Whoopsi Daisy please click here. You have to come back a bit later today to check out my DT post for Kortgleder as well;)

First of all I want to thank all 8 of you that played along with our recipe challenge, you should check out our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle or in the top 3. The chances for that has got to be big!!

Now over to our new challenge this week. It is all about "Giving thanks". So think about all that you are grateful for or someone you want to give some thanks to and make a project for them. I'd bet they'll be pleasantly surprised;)

We also have a new lovely guest designer for this next month: Paula. Please stop by and show her some love too.

My project for this week is a card and it looks like this:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our sponsor for this week is probably easy to spot, as all of the DT was fortunate to get to choose an image of choice for this challenge. Yup you probably guessed it: The lovely:
So you have no excuse not to play along for this round and I am sure that you have something to be grateful for.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My recipe:
orange and yellow bazill
DP from Basic grey: Curio and 1 that has no name
Orange ribbon from Bikuben
All leaves and flowers from stash
pearls from Prima
Doily from Kutt ut
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
All edges distressed
Scattered straw D.I

My image is from the lovely Saturated Canary and is called Cornelia. She is coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, marsh green, moss, pear green, chesnut, cocoa, cinnamon, pumpkin, terracotta, ginger, amber, sunflower, grey green, blush and ice grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabolous teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Scrappers delight: Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs: Give thanks
The paper players: Give thanks
Colour me creative: Anything with a twist of orange
My sheri crafts: Fall
Broken Box Stock: Thanksgiving
Dilly Beans: Anything Girl
Fussy and fancy: Pearls and flowers
Wags N'Whiskers: Fall colours
Paper Play:Thanks a bunch
Pixie Dust studio: Leaves
Sassy Studio Designs: Thank you/thanksgiving
Make it monday: Anything Goes
CLP Challenge: Sketch
QKR Stampede:Giving thanks

15 kommentarer:

  1. Dejligt efterårskort, Bettina.
    klem Dorte

    SvarSlett
  2. GORGEOUS coloring. I love your SC image and WOW...what a fantastic Autumn surrounding she has!
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    SvarSlett
  3. the coloring is GREAT.. love the way you put it all together..

    SvarSlett
  4. Great colors and embellishments! saw it on MIM.

    SvarSlett
  5. so so gorgeous and so much detail. saw it on MIM xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful job coloring your sweet image!!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    SvarSlett
  7. Lovely job combining the papers and embellishments, and very nice coloring. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede.

    SvarSlett
  8. oh my goodness, this is just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    SvarSlett
  9. Lovely Thank You Card. Love all the embellishments...Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at QKR Stampede. We would love to have you join us again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

    SvarSlett
  10. This is so beautiful! Love the Autumn tones and all the leaves! By the way, I sailed in from Make It Monday :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

    SvarSlett
  11. Such a beautifuly card! Love your coloring and the layout! Thank you for joining our QKR Challenge this week.
    Ruza ~ QKR DT

    SvarSlett
  12. Beautiful card. I just love fall colors and that image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    SvarSlett
  13. Love those autumn colours on your cute card- thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    SvarSlett
  14. What a pretty Fall Card! I love this image and you have colored her and embellished your card so very beautifully! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    SvarSlett
  15. Gorgeous card, as always hub
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    CLP Challenges
    Hugs, Becky x

    SvarSlett