*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 11. september 2012

Recycle it @ Top Tip Tuesday

It is tuesday again and it has been two weeks since our last challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday. We have a lovely new challenge for you, but before I tell you about that, I want to thank those of you who played along with our Birthday challenge. I had a great time looking through and commenting on some great entries this time, I am amazed of all the talent out there;)

This challenge is all about Recycling and it is our lovely Carol that is the host and has a great tutorial for you for this time, I'll only give you a little hint: sweater!!

Now we have some lovely sponsors for this challenge as well:

Simon Says Stamp 
Simon Says Stamp is offering a $20 gift voucher to spend in their store!! 
In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards, and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouses so that we can offer you quick service and one stop shopping at a great price! 
Happy customers are the heart of our business. 
We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies! Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current. Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door! 

 
One lucky Random winner will win 7 Digi images for their choice 

 
Ooh La La Creations is offering you any 1 of their CDs! 
We live in France. My daughter and I design the CD's. I started crafting about 20 years ago with glass painting and decorated furniture then started making cards for friends and family. We decided to design our own CD's as there was not much craft materials around when we moved here. We use living Artists for all of our CD's now and have recently shown our CD's on Create and Craft TV



And now over to my project for this challenge:

I used a jar to make some storage for my girls colour pens;)

My tipsfor this challenge:
Tip 1: Jars can be useful for anything, like a storage for the kids markers
Tip 2: There are several ways on how to attach the image to the jar, I simply used a ribbon;)


Then I decorated around the middle with a patterned paper, added some lace and flowers


Then I used a scalloped circle diecut piece that I had stored in my craft room and cut my coloured image out and added with pop up stickers


The diecut with the image is taped to a green ribbon and just tied around the jar.


My recipe:
DP from Prima Jack n' Jill
Ribbon from Kutt ut
Lace from Kort & Godt
Flowers from storyteller
Scalloped circle diecut
Shabby shutters D.I

My image is from Bugaboo and is called Butterfly bear sit. I've coloured it with these promarkers: chestnut, cocoa, cinnamon, blossom, marsh green, moss, pear green, burgundy, crimson, poppy and ice grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to find something in your house to recycle. Go ahead and pop into our challenge blog and see what my fabolous teammates have made for this challenge. We also have some awsome guest desigers and tips as well!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Anything but a card
ATC and cards with attitude: Anything Goes
Fat pages with attitude; Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

  1. Så fint du har pyntet dette glasset :)
    ha en fin dag, klem :)

    SvarSlett
  2. tehehhee!! I think I need to make on of those great idea, love that cute image too! hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  3. super cute image and it looks amazing
    Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
    hugs
    Doreen xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Fabulous idea! My girls would love it! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck,
    Rene ;D

    SvarSlett
  5. What a lovely idea, I really like the image you've used too.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    SvarSlett
  6. Your Project is fantastic. I saw this on MIM..faye

    SvarSlett
  7. great idea to up-cycling the container. The image is adorable! Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday♥

    SvarSlett