*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 6. september 2012

Dutch Dare Card Challenge: Sketch

It's thursday again and time for another challenge over at Dutch Dare Card Challenge. We have a lovely new challenge for you, but before I tell you about that I want to thank every one of you that played along with our  Floral Fantasy challenge. I have thoroughly enjoyed every single entry I've had the pleasure to comment on. 

Now over to our new and exiting challenge, we have a sketch for you this week and it looks like this:

and now I want to present our lovely sponsor for this week's challenge:
My project for this challenge looks like this:

My recipe:
grey, white and pink bazill
DP from Maja design
butterfly from stash
homemade flower and from WOC
Pearl pin from stash
Lace from WOC
Pearls from storyteller
pearl swirl from prima
Sentiment from Norsk stempelblad saying something like: Happy birthday . I hope you'll have a lovely birthday party!
Vintage photo D.I
Heart die from nellie snellen

My image is from our lovely sponsor the Sassy Studio and is called Cheerful Chelsea. She is coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, umber, warm grey 5,3, baby pink, pale pink, grey green, cocoa, cinnamon, caramel and ice grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft shop: Anything Goes
Passion for promarkers: Lace and swirls
Songbird Challenge: String of pearls
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Through The craftroom door: Anything goes/diva
Tuesday Alchemy Challenges: Anything Goes

14 kommentarer:

  1. Wow så utrolig snasent dette ble!!!
    Elsker alt ved dette jeg Bettina <3

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig kort!
    Lekkert shabby og så fine detaljer.

    Klem, ANne.

    SvarSlett
  3. Så nydeligt et kort, og hvor er det fint med charms ved den søde blomst. Ha en god aften, klemm

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous card..such a lovely image and details..
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvarSlett
  5. This is beautiful Bettina! Thanks for sharing with us at Songbird! Laura x

    SvarSlett
  6. Love your gorgeous card, spotted it on MIM so popped by to comment. The image is brill and love how you have embellished it.

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow Bettina, love your beautiful image. This is such a pretty card and I {heart} your stick pin. ;-) Thanks for joining us at MIM this week. Hugs (Butterfly is gorgeous too!)

    SvarSlett
  8. You've made a lovely card - thank you for joining in with this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge, Mary G x

    SvarSlett
  9. Awww...This is so sweet! Lovely image and sweet details!Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy This week! Good luck!Hugs and sunshine!

    SvarSlett
  10. Beautiful card with gorgeous details. Thank you for joining us on Passion For Promarkers this week.


    Edna DT x

    SvarSlett
  11. Love this Bettina, such a great card, so pretty! Great job with our sketch too!

    SvarSlett
  12. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Hugs Katya x

    SvarSlett
  13. Stunning card. So gorgeous design. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation. I appreciate your work.

    SvarSlett