*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 4. juni 2012

Fabolous news and a card

Hi there!! I am back yet again today to add another blogpost for you to have a look at. I am truly exited about this one!! You know that I for the month of may have been a guest designer at Incy Wincy. Now these fabolous ladies have asked me to join in on their DT. How exiting is that? I just couldn't say no. I've enjoyed these last few weeks posting challenge cards as a GDT at their blog and now I finally can tell you that I've become a regular DT member of this fabby team as well. This is really exiting:))))

I have a sincere apology to make to all of my followers. I've been so busy these past couple of weeks that I almost have had no time to go check out your lovely blogs and thank you for your lovely comments into my blog. I sincerely appreciate every single one of you, and I will do my rounds again as soon as my schedual allows it. Then I will have lots of goodies to comment on too;) I hardly can't wait:))

So over to this week's theme. We have a really great theme this week as well as it is blue and black with a sentiment for a boy/man. That shouldn't be to hard to do. Only hard part is to say the whole theme of this challenge ;) LOL. So go grab those fabby male papers, embellies and throw in a sentiment on it;) How hard could that be?? I kinda enjoyed this challenge theme very much, although I do not find male cards easy to do though.

Our sponsors for this challenge is:

Just some lines

Prize is a 12 USD gift certificate

My project for this week:


My recipe: 
black and blue bazill
DP from Creative imaginations and The paper loft
Cheesecloth
buttons from Prima
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
All edges distressed. Some coloured with stormy sky D.I

My image is from Kenny K and is called Rock Dude. He's coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, pastel pink, black, chestnut, walnut, cocoa, almond, black, umber, warm grey 5, china blue, cornflower, blue pearl warm grey 3 and ice grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see my teamies fab creations for this week's challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday: Sketch
Here comes the boys: Anything Goes
OSAAT: Use a digi
Catch the bug: Anything Goes
Di's Digi Design: Male inspired creations 
Little Claire: Male theme
Jellypark Challenges: Boy Crazy
Poodles Parlor: Fathers day/male card
The stamp man: For a man
Aud sentiments: Any sentiment

12 kommentarer:

  1. Super flot og funny kort.
    Ha en god dag, klemm

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Bettina

    That is great news and you so deserve it too.

    I love this card - the image is just brilliant.

    Thank you so much for your lovely comments - I really do appreciate it - alot.

    Have a great week.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel xx

    SvarSlett
  3. As always Bettina you've made a Fantastic Card! Congrats on your GDT job. Thank you for sharing and playing at Here Come the Boys Good Luck! Woo x

    SvarSlett
  4. Congratulations on your DT position,
    Thanks for linking up your wonderful card to MIM this week.
    Love that fab character and sentiment.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Sandy DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Congratulaions on your new DT spot, that is so exciting! Love your image, he is so well colored and great sentiment too! Thank-you for sharing with us at The Poodles Parlour!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    SvarSlett
  6. Congrats on your exciting news and I can see why - your card is beautifully colored. Love the star buttons you added! Thanks so much for joining us for our "Any Sentiment" challenge at Aud Sentiments! Dee

    SvarSlett
  7. Outstanding coloring Bettina :) I love the blush in his cheeks as he's belting out the lyrics!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Awesome card LOVE the texture and your colouring great!
    BUT the best news is your being a INCY teamie! YAY!!! woot woot! well done hunny hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  9. Great card love your awesome colouring of this image.
    Congrats on the DT spot.
    Hugs, Carissa

    SvarSlett
  10. Ooh Bettina your card is fantastic! Brilliant work and well done on your DT! thanks for joining us at here come the boys, Karenxx

    SvarSlett
  11. congrats on your dt slot, great card, love the image and stars, saw it on mim x

    SvarSlett
  12. Great card - very manly! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On this week!

    SvarSlett