*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 30. april 2012

DT Cutie Pie: Monochromatic (except skin/fur/hair)

It is monday again and it has been 2 weeks since our last challenge over at Cutie Pie Challenge. We had lots of great entries for the circle challenge, so if you played along and am wondering if you are a winner, check the post here.

I wanna make some apologies for not being around at all my lovely followers blogs lately. Just been so busy and caught up in work. I am gonna start on my rounds later today, so I am on that one too;)

Now we have a new and fabolous challenge for you and as you probably noticed from the header it is monochromatic. So choose your colour and play along please. We have some great sponsors as well. 

Give it up for:




I've chosen to play with one of the digi's that I actually have won from playing along at Fairy fun friday. It looks like this:



My recipe:
Blue bazill
DP from Magnolia and Prima Sun Kiss collection
Flower from Prima
Ribbon unknown
Pearls from Prima
Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps
All edges distressed

My image is from Prarie Fairy and is called Purrrfect friends. She is coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, dusky rose, tan, cornflower, china blue, blue pearl, warm grey 5,3,1, black, chestnut, walnut, cocoa, almond, blossom and cinnamon.

Now I hope I've inspired you to take a look into our challenge blog and see what my talented teammates have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Marks finest papers: Blue
Prarie Fun Fridays: Anything with flowers
Aud Sentimens: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Animal Magic
Paper Play Challenges: Monochrome and ribbon
Southern Girls: Get your girly on
Stampin'Royalty: Monochromatic
Ribbon Carousel Challenge: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs: Mothers day or girly

17 kommentarer:

  1. Tehehhee what a cute card! LOVE the colour too! Hugs Samantha :0)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hello Bettina. I saw this Beautiful card on MIM..Loz

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi Bettina! I think this is gorgoeus, soooo sweet and love the colours.......thank you for joining us at aud sentiments too xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  5. Hi Bettina!
    fab card, love the gorgeous ribbon and image
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    SvarSlett
  6. Oh my goodness!! what a smile!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    SvarSlett
  7. Stepping back with my DT hat on, thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week, Hugs Samantha :0)

    SvarSlett
  8. Awesome monochromatic card Bettina. I LOOOOVE her freckles; probably because I have them too. :)

    Thank you so much for linking up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    SvarSlett
  9. What a sweet image. I love the coloring. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    SvarSlett
  10. Such a Beautiful card Bettina. I saw this on Make-it-Monday. Faye

    SvarSlett
  11. Hiya Hun. Gorgeous card. Love this prairie fairy image. So cute. Xx

    SvarSlett
  12. She is a cutie pie! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox blog challenge!

    SvarSlett
  13. Gorgeous Work, thanks so much for playing along at Paper Play this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    SvarSlett
  14. This is fabulous, you have done an awesome job colouring this sweet image in the monochromatic style.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    SvarSlett
  15. Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this time x

    SvarSlett
  16. Nydelig kort. å så mange stempler du har. Nydelig fargelegging og :-):-)

    SvarSlett
  17. I used to be recommended this website via my cousin. I am not positive whether this submit is written via him as no one else recognize such particular approximately my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thank you!

    SvarSlett