*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 16. mars 2012

I've been awarded twice

Recently I recieved an award from both Sue (my teamie from Cutie Pie) and Samantha (my teamie and good friend from Top Tip Tuesday and Totally Gorjuss) for the Versatile blogger award. I was supposed to put my award from Sue up sooner, but life got in the way and then I was pleasently surprised that Samantha wanted to give me this lovely award as well. I want to say a huge thank you to both of them for being so supportive and giving me lovely comments on what I produce in my blog. 


In addition to this award I am asked to follow this simple rules below:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Include a link to their blog (I have linked in the names)
3. Give the award to 15 blogs you follow regularly or have just discovered
4. Leave a message in their comment box
5. Tell 7 facts about yourself

My seven facts: 
I love playing the piano
Love to craft all the time
I am sooo loving chocolate LOL
I've had animals all my life
I have 2 kids, the youngest has just turned 2
I love gardening
I am a coffee addict

Here is my list of some super blogs and good friends:
I have to renominate both Sue and Samantha as they have such lovable blogs and I want more people to discover the both of you. Go check out for yourself.  

Celine: Such a sweet girl and an amazingly talented crafter!! I am so lucky to be on 2 DT's with her too:)) Check out her amazing blog (just click on her name)

Shanna: I am browsing her blog all the time. Just love her versatility and awsome colouring. 

Lyndsey Marie: Have you not discovered her yet? Then it is about time. Amazingly talented Gorjuss girl;)

Vicky:  She is an amazing inspiration. I have to go look in her blog on a daily basis. Always something new to discover and she is a great card designer and such a lovable person.

Eva Marie: Trenger jeg si mere? En mere talentfull kortlager og eskemaker skal man lete lenge etter. Fargelegger utrolig nydelig med distress også. /Need I say more? Such a talented cardmaker and boxmaker, have to look long to find someone like her. She colours incredibly with distress too. 

Anne: For en inspirasjon denne dama her er!! Antakelig har dere henne på lista allerede. Hun er en ihuga magnolia fan og en sann mester til å fargelegge Tilda med distress. For ikke å snakke om alle de flotte elementene hun klarer å få på et og samme kort!!/ What an awsome inspiration this lady is. Probably you already got her on your list. She is the biggest magnolia fan I know of and she is a true champion when it comes to colour up Tilda with distress. Not to speak of all the gorgeous elements she manages to put on a card!!

Kathleen:  Have you checked her blog?? Not only does she make one LO after another. She makes little cooking albums and makes cakes as well. Go check this blog!!

Linda: Have you seen what this lady does with tags in particular or LO's and cards? I recently discovered that she has become a spellblogger on the Spellbinders team. How awsome is that? If you haven't checked her blog yet, please do so;)

Lissy: Trenger jeg si mer?? Hun er en sann mester i embossing og lager de mest elegante kort./Need I say more? She is a true champion regarding embossing and makes the most elegant cards. 

Lisa: Fella teamie at Top Tip Tuesday and an amazing crafter that uses humour in her crafts and she is so versatile. 

Julie: She is an amazingly productive and versatile crafter. I love the elements she uses when making cards and she has an awsome eye for details and how to put colours together.

Hazel: Have you ever seen such gorgeous colouring? She is amazing. I particularly love how she colours hair and dresses. 

Hazel aka "H": Amazing crafter that I am so lucky to be a teamie with at Cutie Pie. She does some amazing crafts. Check it out!!

That's it for me!!
Have a lovely evening everybody
Hugs Bettina 

9 kommentarer:

  1. Awwww thank you so much hun...you are so kind and you are so talented too sweetie :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Bettina well done you deserve this award your creations are gorgeous Hugs Elaine

    SvarSlett
  3. you're so sweet Bettina!
    many thanks!
    me too i'm lucky!
    hugs
    céline

    SvarSlett
  4. Aw, tusen takk for koselige ord, ble helt varm. ^^

    Håper helgen din blir flott. :)
    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  5. You are a fitting recepient of the award. Well-deserved!

    Thanks so much for choosing me. You're indeed sweet, thoughtful and kind.

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  6. Thank you so much. You such an inspiration for me and I am glad you love to see my coloring. I am definitely knowing you deserve this!

    SvarSlett
  7. Stort tillykke, Bettina... det er så velfortjent.
    Jeg takker for den ære, og er så glad for, at du vil give mig denne award. Men jeg sender den ikke videre, da jeg vil have svært ved at vælge blandt alle mine læsere. Håber du forstår... men igen tusinde tak fordi du tænkte på mig og tak for alle dine dejlige kommentarer på min blog. Dem sætter så jeg stor pris på.
    Ha en rigtig god weekend, klemmm

    SvarSlett
  8. Awwwwwwww thanks hunny xxx

    SvarSlett
  9. Good write-up, I’m normal visitor of one’s blog, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

    SvarSlett