*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 9. februar 2012

New challenges at DDCC & DDSC

It is thursday again and it is time for some new challenges over at Dutch Dare Card Challenge. It is not my week to play, but you can still join in;)  The theme is Red, pink and white. Go ahead to the challenge blog and see what my talented team mates have made for this challenge!!

Since it is thursday there is also a new challenge going on over at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge. The theme for this week is One for the boys. It is not my week to play, but go over there and have a look at the fab creations the designteam have made for you!!

Unfortunately I have no card for you today, so you'll just have to wait until next thursday for my contribution for these 2 challenges.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar