*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 29. februar 2012

Bursdagskrone/Birthday crown

Jeg laget en bursdagskrone i anledning at min minste datter ble 2 år den 18 februar. Denne gangen har jeg valgt andre farger enn de tradisjonelle rosa og lilla fargene. Krona ble grønn den med røde fargetoner i. Ganske så skjønn om jeg må si det selv

I made a birthday crown for my daughters 2 year old birthday the 18th of february. This time I did not choose the traditional pink and purple colours, but went for green and red. It turned out quite good:



Materialer/recipe:
grønn/green og/and rød/red bazill
DP from Jack n Jill collection
Hjerte/heart from Melissa Frances
Perler/pearls from storyteller
Blonde/lace from Familieskatter
Brad 
Diecuts: TH carnivale, magnolia flowers, Blader/leaves: marianne design, swirls from Marianne design. Sommerfugl/butterfly from spellbinders
Alle kanter er svertet med old paper D.I/Distressed with old paper D.I

Jeg leverer til følgende utfordringer/ I'll deliver for these challenges:
Papirdokkene: Partyutfordring #1
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Flutter By Wednesday: Open challenge
Little Darling Challenges: Pearls
Pixie Cottage: Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: celebrations

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is fantastic! Love all the different elements! Saw this on MIM!
    Nat -x-

    SvarSlett
  2. This is awesome! She'll love it! Thanks for fluttering with us at FBW!

    SvarSlett
  3. How wonderful - I'm sure she will love it.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    SvarSlett
  4. Whats up very nice website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also…I am satisfied to find so many useful information here in the submit, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    SvarSlett