*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 1. november 2011

Top Tip Tuesday - Blue teams week

Time for my second blogpost of the day!! If you are looking for Card and Scrap please click here.
It is tuesday again and time for another challenge at Top Tip Tuesday yet again and this time it is the blue teams week to shine. Our fabolous Samantha has a great tutorial about making backgrounds using Impressabilities. You gotta go check it out!!!

And for the challenge this week is "Get inky making your own papers or background" That is a fab challenge for most of us that is using designpapers for our cards. There is plenty of goodies you can use to make this happen, so let's get to it;)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsors for this week's challenge is:
The crafty pad designs

The Crafty Pad


Prize - 2 Digi Images

Debbie at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs said:
The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs is proud to sponsor Top Tip Tuesday. I own and run The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs.
We offer a variety of digi stamps. Weekly challenges are held at The Crafty Pad Blog.

&


Fantastic selection of designs, Digital and Rubber stamps
Winner will receive 3 digis from Karen's doodles of their choice.

Now I have no card for you for this challenge, but I do still hope you will jump into our challenge blog and take a look at what beautiful projects my teammates have made for you!!

Have fun until next time!!





1 kommentar:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

    SvarSlett