*Lemon Shortbread Anything Goes My DT proj Ends9th of October
* The Paper Shelter Colours of autumn/fall NMW Ends 3rd of October
*Delicious Doodles Halloween (scary or cute) My DT proj Ends 31st of October


lørdag 3. september 2011

Wooohoo post from me!! And planning some anniversary candy

I am thrilled to say that I got accepted as DT member at the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog. Little me, they wanted little me.. Need I say that I am thrilled about this?? Of course I am. Not a little,but a lot. I hope to live up to their standard as a Cutie Pie Team member;)



I have an anniversary going on. It's been a little over a year since I started this blog, and NOW I am in the beginning of the plans for my first anniversary candy. I haven't gotten anything for it yet, but it'll be good. So stay tuned;)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Your work is fab! You deserve your spot! So many cute cards to make!!! Congratulations on your well deserved place! Hugs Woo xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Stort tillykke... selvfølgelig kan du leve op til det, du er en super dygtig scrapper.
    Ha en god søndag, klemm!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. In the great design of things you actually receive an A+ with regard to hard work. Exactly where you misplaced me ended up being in your details. As they say, details make or break the argument.. And it could not be more accurate here. Having said that, allow me tell you exactly what did work. Your writing is actually pretty persuasive which is most likely why I am taking the effort to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Second, whilst I can easily see the jumps in reasoning you make, I am not sure of exactly how you seem to connect the details which help to make the actual conclusion. For right now I will subscribe to your position but wish in the foreseeable future you connect the dots better.

    SvarSlett