*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 27. august 2011

GDT Totally Gorjuss # 95

It's time for a new challenge here at Totally Gorjuss. This time we do have a fabolous and easy one for you and we also have a gorgeous prize in my eyes. Can you guess what the prize is?? It's a fab 5 free digis from KennyK;) That's whoopin' amazing in my eyes. Would love to get my hand on that prize...

Now on to this week's theme. I said it was an easy one for you: and it iiiiis: As you like it... So you can't go wrong with this one. As KennyK is our fab sponsor for this challenge, he provided us with some fabby KennyK images, and I actually chose to make two.. Crazy me... or just crazy about those images;) You pick;)

Now on to my cards for this week's challenge.First up is my Cool Kid card:




My recipe:
Two different brown bazills
DP from: Paper Loft: Old Towne Tavern and Graphics 45: Steampunk debutante collection
Wheels cutted when borrowing dies from Katrine , thank you Katrine
Tag from Whiff of joy
Text stamp from whimsy stamps
Glimmermist: Coffeshop and chalkboard: teal high heelz on tag
Promarkers for my Cool Kid card: tan, burnt umber, cinnamon, sandstone, cocoa, cool grey 3,2,1, dusky pink, putty, ivory, blue pearl, grey green, denim blue, pastel blue.

Now on to my second card for the week. For this one I used the gorgeous Madison Attitude:





My recipe:
white,green and purple bazill
DP's from Maja design Fika series
Flowers from  WOC
Pearl thingie, not sure where I got that one.. sorry
Diecuts: Whiff of joy banners, spellbinders: circles and circles oval,Whimsy stamps ticket die and stamp
MS border punch
All edges are coloured with vintage photo distress ink

Promarkers for my Madison Attitude Card: dusky pink, ivory, putty, dusky rose, cocoa, sandstone, cinnamon, tan, primrose, bluebell, lavender, lilac, marsh green, moss, pear green.

Now I hope I've inspired you to take a peak in our fabolous challenge blog to see what the other amazing girls have created for you!! Have a great weekend;)

I'll deliver my first card for these challenges:
Sunday sketch and stamp: Barbara's sketch
Sugar Creek Hollow: Make it masculine

I'll deliver my second card for these challenges:
Paper sundaes: Sundae Bar: green and banners
Kenny K: Layers
Craft us Crazy: Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

  1. Flotte kort begge to:)
    Måtte le litt av stempelteksten på det siste, digger den rett og slett.. og den passa så bra til det motivet! Klem Hege.

    SvarSlett
  2. Great cards. Love your image choices!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz.

    Kimmi x

    SvarSlett
  3. Love all the details you added with the gears on the first and the banner on the second, great accents! Thanks for joining in this week at Paper Sundaes!

    SvarSlett
  4. To skønne kort med herlige stempler.

    God søndag aften, klemm

    SvarSlett
  5. Thanks for revealing your ideas. I would also like to state that video games have been ever evolving. Modern tools and inventions have served create authentic and interactive games. Most of these entertainment games were not as sensible when the concept was first being tried. Just like other kinds of technological know-how, video games also have had to evolve as a result of many years. This itself is testimony for the fast progression of video games.

    SvarSlett