*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 11. august 2011

GDT Michelle Perkett Studio

I've been so lucky to be asked to be a guest designer for Michelle Perkett Studio. This is an honour that I do with great pleasure. The challenge this week is Summertime fun. So use the rest of your summer feelings and come join us for this week's challenge.

Here's my guest contribution for MPS's Summertime fun challenge. It is a pop up card and I've used this tutorial for it




My recipe:
Turquoise bazill
Patterned paper from Imaginisce Splash dance
Flowers from a price from TJSC
Brads from papirloftet
Doily
Shells from Kort & Godt
Blue lace unknown
Swirl from storyteller
White lace from Kort & Godt
String from My minds eye
thickers coloured with dusky rose
All edges are coloured with vintage photo distress ink

I've used Molly for this card and coloured her with these promarkers: putty, dusky pink, ivory, sandstone, primrose, dusky rose, baby pink, pale pink, tea green, pastel green, grey green and cool aqua

Now you have to go to the main blog to see what the other talented girls have made for this week's challenge.Good luck. 

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Pixie Cottage:Say it with flowers
Craft us crazy: Anything goes
Papertake weekly: Grow your own

5 kommentarer:

  1. that's very pretty and funny
    thanks for sharing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
    hugs
    Sadia

    SvarSlett
  2. Very cute!
    Thanks for playing along at The Pixie Cottage this week!
    Nancy

    SvarSlett
  3. Wonderful card with that cutie image and all the dimension you created!! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    SvarSlett
  4. So cute and fun! Glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    SvarSlett
  5. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

    SvarSlett