*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 14. juni 2011

Hello little butterfly

There is a challenge going on at Allsorts. They are looking for 2 new DT's and I thought I might have a go. I love creating cards and do it all the time..So  why not??

My creation is Hello little butterfly Tilda on a heart easel card.



Materials: white and pink bazill. Patterned paper 3andy "love" design Gudrun Loennecken. Half pearls from Kort & Godt.Roses from WOC. Text stamp from whiff of joy. The shape is from a heart die from Nellie Snellen. Butterflies are from spellbinders. All edges are coloured with vintage photo distress ink.

Hello little butterfly is coloured with these promarkers: blush, pastel pink, dusky rose, baby pink, pale pink, cinnamon, caramel, tan, primrose, sandstone and ivory.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Best of luck to you!! That would be wonderful for you. :)

    SvarSlett
  2. What a super card and loving the shape of that die, so delicate.

    Thank you for joining our Allsorts DT call and good luck.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  3. sweet card, good luck in the dt call :o)

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    SvarSlett
  4. I precisely had to thank you so much all over again. I am not sure the things that I would've followed in the absence of the opinions shared by you regarding such subject matter. Previously it was a real frustrating difficulty for me, however , observing a expert mode you solved that made me to leap over contentment. I am happy for this help and thus expect you really know what a great job that you are putting in teaching the mediocre ones through the use of your site. I know that you have never got to know all of us.

    SvarSlett